Sunday, April 15, 2012

5 months later....

I am homesick for India and cannot explain that as this is my home and I was in India for a short time, but somehow I left a bit of my heart there. Today we ate Indian food and I have been nostalgic ever since. So, will you indulge me by looking through some of my pictures and memories?


sweet children listening to stories about Jesus
this pastor and his wife run an orphanage- they were precious!
banjera (gypsy) women and new sisters in Christ

the first family I got to share the gospel with
best trip leaders ever: Amy, Abraham, Scott and Timothy
Ok, just a snap shot of my memories and doesn't really do it justice, but thanks for reminiscing with me. If you've never been on an international mission trip I cannot stress enough how incredible it is. On our trip we saw 300+ people profess their faith in Christ, 6 new churches planted and many pastors encouraged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment