Sunday, March 25, 2012

Best Coffee Mug Ever


This is my favorite coffee mug of all time. Sometimes at work in dealing with clients I feel like Jerry Maguire- "Help me, help you!" (Does anyone even remember that movie? I have a love/hate relationship with that movie I'll have to post about at another time.) Anyway, when a client seems to be unmotivated, unwilling or resistant to making a new/healthier/Godlier/legal(?!) choice I imagine myself quietly sipping coffee with the slogan turned toward them. I can only imagine Moses, Deborah, Samuel, Peter and Paul had feelings and thoughts similar to this sentiment. With my family, I actually say this. So imagine my surprise to open my Christmas stocking from my parents (yes, I get a stocking from them still) and find this mug among the goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment