Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day

I happened to be pregnant with Emma when April Fool's Day rolled around in 2003. So I decided to play a little joke on the hubs, by calling him and telling him I had gone into labor early. (It would have been about 6 1/2 weeks early) Scott was totally startled, believed me and was worried which surprised me because it didn't seem like anything to be worried about really. But, since he was worried, I had to tell him it was just April Fool's thereby ending the whole little joke. So all I'm saying is: think through your pranks, so as not to cause alarm to loved ones. It's all fun and games till somebody has to end up apologizing for not being as cute and funny as they thought they were......


1 comment:

  1. I was the one fooled on this day 51 years ago. Carla was expected on February 21 and she waited until April Fools day to come!!!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete